onsdag 16. mai 2012

Favorite things - Part 1 - "Girls"...

Without any further ado I present to you (anyone?) the first ever Rantyhoney post on her favorite stuff! This being the first post has no intentions of ranking my interests at all; it is just a pointer of what I randomly felt like writing about at this present time.

With that said and out of the way. This post will list SOME of my celebrity girl crushes. Criteria’s for making the list (Wohoo, cause this is super exclusive. Watch out Hollywood!):

- I like how the person looks and/or acts. Based on whatever I have seen of both scripted roles and public appearances (Let’s call it being subjectively shallow).

- I like whatever “art” (tv, music, movies etc) the person has created/been a part of.

- I have at some point, or of something related to the person felt some kind of social/any kind of resemblance to myself (This obviously doesn’t count for ALL of my faves… haha!)

- They have inspired me with something, at some point.

- They are HOT, Like Beyonce would (probably more like what Rihanna would say but anyways) say “if I was a boy”…. Or if that someone has made you say: “I would totally change teams for you honey…” hah.

(Ps. All criteria’s must not necessarily be met by one/each person.)

Ok I think that covers everything. And yes, I know they are celebrities and why should one care so much about them, when they don't know you exist and blah blah blah… The point is. Celebrities exist and for some people they have probably made their life a little easier to cope with. They haven't made life easier (Definitely not in a practical way, like my mom says when I have my fan girl moments: “Will they feed you?, Will they pay your bills? Off course not, duh!), but they might have brought some laughter, tears or whatever into a slow, hectic, whatever kind of life. And for that reason I am “proud” (at least proud enough to make a blog where I write stuff like this, since I don't go around ranting like this to anyone, and for the few people who unfortunately have to listen to my: “Omg I love this and this person... “Suck it up! And for the rest of you, who don’t exist: “I don’t care.”) Back to the point, I am proud to say that - yes, I am a fan girl and yes, I am lame enough to even spend some (a lot of) time to rant, analyze and post pictures, videos of things/people I like or find “fascinating”! (When I actually (like always) should be studying. Ah the story of my life).

Finally. Top 6 female celebrity crushes (In no particular order!) + honorable mentions of new/old crushes. And sorry, this is supposed to be a light and fluffy post so no mentions of any political or any “serious” peeps.

Warning: Major pic-spam-esque stuff down below!


Rihanna 


- Girl is hot.
- Girl sings catchy songs.
- Girl has kind of a "F*** off" kind of an attitude, which at the right time and place is "admirable". 


Lea Michele 


- Girl has loads of TALENT.
- Girl doesn't look or "act" like the typical singer/actress.
- Did I say that girl can sing!?
- Girl is short, I'm short. 


Autumn Reeser


Girl played Taylor Townsend on The O.C, a quirky, at times slutty (season 3 Taylor!) nerd-turned-bad boy-saving-OC princess.
- Girl looks good.


Alexis Bledel 



- Girl starred in one of my all time favorite tv-shows Gilmore Girls as Rory Gilmore, a nerdy, witty, smart small-town girl trying to achieve her big dreams. Oh, and Rory's best friend was her mother. 
- Girl is pretty.


Jessica Simpson


Girl is ditzy, yes. Girl has starred in a MTV reality show, and several other, yes. But girl seems to be pretty "real". 
- Girl helped a 13 year old insecure me with her music (her album "in this skin", every teenage girl should listen to it).
- Girl is cute. 


Honorable mentions and recent obsessions/re-obsessions:


Alicia Keys


- Her music!! 


Michelle Branch


- Her music!!
- Seriously, her old/new stuff is pop gold!


Mindy Kaling



- She plays Kelly Kapoor on The office, need I say more?
- Girl has a new book out, which I am dying to read! (Will write more about it later!)


Lady gaga 


"Imma eat this sandwich in yo face bitch,  Nom!" 


- Girl is a pop-princess that sometimes dresses like a piece of meat (literally).
- Girl has catchy, but "deep" songs. No, really - "pokerface"? 


The end...
I wanna thank google for giving me the oppurtunity to waste time gazing at my computer screen. And my mom, for giving me the biggest gift of all, the gift of life. Thank you, now you can say your daughter made a difference.
With an over the top celebrity blog-post.

Ok, last thing:
I'm impressed. Now if I could only apply this much of an "effort" into other things...  
Like I explained to my friend. I just needed to get this out of my system. In blog-writing. So until the next excessive fluff post...
Peace <3 

THE END.

3 kommentarer:

  1. Hun, you are not the only lame one here spending time doing things you shouldn't be doing in the first place... I am reading your blogg instead of working on my essay (feels like Ive been complaining about this for ages now xD)
    But yea omg, now im waiting for the sequel! Do a male-admiration-post xD DO IT DO IT DO IT! XD
    shouldn't you take me seriously since im one of your (only?!) readers (A) im a loyal one thats fo' sho'.
    Anyways i might post a list of my fav celebs since Britney Bitch has gotten me back to my 2008-cray-self..T_T

    and since we r being so girly right now and berty (asså bertete XD)ill take this opportunity to say

    xoxo
    ~Merminator Girl

    SvarSlett
  2. Calm down, I will do anything to please my fans (you) XD So dont worry, there will be a male version, a music version, maybe even a food versjon where I describe all my favorite foods and how they taste and feel.
    Men seriøst, det tok lang tid ass, bare det å google bildene, jg holdt på å gi opp flere ganger.. men jg tenkte det er nå eller aldri XD Dramatic wohoo! Do one youself!

    SvarSlett
  3. Denne kommentaren har blitt fjernet av en bloggadministrator.

    SvarSlett