torsdag 3. mai 2012

Un-thinkable...



I hate finding new music to listen to. Simply because I feel it takes up to much of my time. Not that I actually listen to it for hours and hours, but because my "need-to-download/buy" music list keeps growing, and the songs get stuck in my head. It is a minimal problem to be concerned about but it still manages to annoy me. On the other hand it does what great music is supposed to do, it is relaxing, it touches you (in some way or another), maybe it inspires you? For me I know a song is good when an absolute "unrelatable" song gets to me, that just proves the singers talent to really feel the song and convey it to the rest of the world. That is my opinion anyway, and that is probably why I can like any type of music. As long as that one song, or one artist somehow makes me interested I do not care if I am listening to country or heavy metal (though I still haven't found any heavy metal stuff that has "touced" me yet, hah!) 
Anyways, one of those awesome artists is Alcia Keys. I have been a fan since "falling" came out, but the last couple of years I have completely forgotten about her (blame my stupid music list and everything else that comes in the way for music obsessing-time!)
Now somehow I came across one of her most recent songs (yesterday, while trying to study :P), and well I fell right back in love with her. So, one thing led to another and after a mini Alicia K. music marathon she is back on the list and currently singing in my head.

Btw. Yes. That is Chad Michael Murray ('Lucas' - One Tree Hill, 'Tristin' - Gilmore girls)  in the music video posted above, and yes I think he did a great job. The video showing a "typical" complicated relationship throughout the years, starting back in the 60's (I think?) till today is such a great concept for the video.
High five, if you noticed her playing 'snake' on her Nokia phone ;)




4 kommentarer:

  1. oh em gee, "download/BUY music"?!
    hun, since when did you get the money to buy anything?
    You cant even afford an old slipper. xD
    But oh well i wont burst your bubble. xD

    And lol your rants are so stupid that they made it to my bookmarks. I approve xD

    xoxo
    ~M (for mystery man xD)

    SvarSlett
  2. Thanks for commenting :) And well, I like to keep it legal you know... And hey it is my blog so ill write whatever!
    Keep following mystery man ;)

    SvarSlett
  3. Denne kommentaren har blitt fjernet av en bloggadministrator.

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. OOps, sorry I deleted your conmment... XD

      Slett