torsdag 31. mai 2012

"Zombi-biebs" Apocalypse vs. Oslo...

Ok. I don't know why I am posting this but it has to be said. Wtf. is wrong with beliebers (Justin Bieber fans) or more correctly wtf. is wrong with Norwegian beliebers (since I can't compare them to fans from other countries, as I have only had CLOSE encounters with the Oslo-beliebers). I have NEVER witnessed anything like this in my something twenty years here, so in other words: sh** got cray cray! (Sorry had to say it).
Apparantly JB came to Oslo this Wednesday with plans for a "secret" concert, that obviously didn't happen. I don't think JB knew beforehand that downtown Oslo (where he stayed and performed) is very small. So, what happened? Well, tweens from all over the country ran the streets like only 14 year old Bieber-fever-infected-zombies could for two days straight. School? Who cares. Mom and dad? Who? Food/water? Have had enough.
Even JB himself had to tweet the fans for them to stay calm, and to please listen to the police... o_O haha.

Anyways, I met my friend for ice cream yesterday (cover up, so we wouldn't have to admit that we were checking the madness out. lol. No really, atleast she did not want to go, hah.) and there they were, running, climbing, fighting with the police, tearing down barricades and so on. I honestly felt like I was in on of those zombie movies, the only difference being: No one wanted to bite YOU. The girls and the very few guys that were running around had a face only focused on JB himself. There were so much teenage hormones flying around everywhere. And their desperation was quite amusing to observe. Anyways, we did not stay long as it was impossible to get anywhere near the stage (that option was gone early that morning). 
In defense of these tweens Ill say that they will never get to be THAT excited about something so "unimportant" ever again. (Pessimistic, yup). When you are 14 you don't really worry about stuff (exceptions do exist,of course) so for them it was that exciting. And I would probably have done the same thing, if I ever got to meet say Justin Timberlake when I was 14. I know I would, therefore I can't judge them either, though I do think tweens today vs. tweens from my "generation" act very differently. Theres more energy and less inhibitions amongst tweens today (I personally think, so no disrespect towards my own age group!). Maybe it is the hyper-techno music craze or all the milk and "leverpostei" (classic Norwegian food, to help kids grow) that has given them these zombie-like tactics... lol. Anyways, it was interesting to witness. And now Oslo can cool down again and wait for the next tween sensation to sweep the nation... (Please be The killers so I can atleast join in a bit in the festivities!! haha.)

So anyways, unfortunately I am sitting here writing a blog post about JB and his visit to Oslo and I blame my at the moment much too "empty" calender and less stressing situation than I have had in a while. Basically that equals more time to do nothing  which again = more time to obsess over "petty" celebrity news. I guess I can enjoy it while it lasts, cause soon I will be starting working full time for about seven whole weeks and after that things will probably get more serious... Lets wait and see...and along the way enjoy lazy-crazy-no-obligation-days :)

In the meantime, enjoy this hilarious clip of how things have pretty much gone down in Oslo the last two days:


Peace <3

2 kommentarer:

  1. lol are you sure you didnt go there to see him yourself?! XD
    talking about the beliebers like they were animals while you yourself are guilty ;} dont deny it, you went to see him...am i right? am i? am i? xD
    plus im sure your friend also wanted to see him, as much as she pretends to be 'mature' i know she would like to see him interact with his fans, (by interact i mean getting raped by them xD)
    no ok lol, you went only for ice cream and to see the crowd, not for JB whatsoever.. LOL XD
    and uhh.. if he were ever to come here, ill make sure to throw him in the ocean (XD yepp you heard that) he sucks, and i wonder what all those 'zombies' would do if 1D would come... hmmm *_*
    xox(<- this has become a habit)

    SvarSlett
  2. Lol. But seriously I think things were extra crazy, these girls couldn't even be stopped by the police. If u check out utube, you will see vids of them even following him by boat XD And no I went to face my fear of beliebers, and well there was nothing to fear besides total traffic chaos and your hearing. Btw. I dont hate him any less, actually some of his new songs are quite catchy XD Still no fan, nor hater. Im just a skater XD

    SvarSlett